Join Franklin Street - the fastest growing commercial Real Estate firm in the Southeast!
Our Miami office is searching for a Commercial Real Estate Agent for our Retail Landlord Leasing team. Candidates who qualify for this position will be aggressive, ambitious entrepreneurs with business development and sales experience looking to build their own business. The most successful agents at our firm have proven to be coachable, persistent, goal oriented, individuals who understand of the importance of business planning, prospecting, and developing client relationships.
- Sources new landlord and tenant relationships through networking, cold calling, and general marketing.
- Implements leasing plan, which may include but not limited to, marketing the property, calling prospective tenants, site selection, negotiating build-out costs, doing market studies, etc.
- Works closely with the Property Owner and FSMS Partner on projects and leasing of the commercial properties.
- Tracks performance goals of the properties and leasing activity.
- Prepares leasing pipeline reports and business plans for their portfolio with creative and aggressive marketing ideas.
- Prepares strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Performs regular market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
- Possesses the desire to work in an environment built around a culture of Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
- Experience in commercial real estate leasing, sales, or management of commercial retail properties a plus.
- An active Florida Real Estate License.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements.
- Familiarity with Regis Pro and related industry software a plus, but not required.
At Franklin Street, we achieve success with a collaborative company culture – hiring top professionals sharing our value for integrity, hard work, and accountability.
For more information on Franklin Street, please visit www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer.