Rock Valley Credit Union is a forward-thinking financial institution focused on innovative technology, while maintaining our mission of Educate.Relate.Serve.Grow. We are recruiting for a part-time Video Teller to enhance our Members’ experience through an Interactive Video System.
Where you’ll be working
You’ll be at our awesome Machesney Park location but we plan to expand this role to be included in Loves Park, Rochelle, and maybe even working from home!
Why you’ll love it here
Rock Valley Credit Union has created a culture where you are valued and can make a positive IMPACT on your team, our members and the community. Here are some things we like and hope you will too:
• Flexible and casual work environment
• Fun employee-coordinated activities
• Employee recognition and incentive programs
• Close to the beach (well, maybe not, but we aren’t far from the Rock River!)
Who you'll be collaborating with
Your future teammates are positive, adaptable, collaborative, passionate about their work, but also know how to have fun.
What you should know about your role
The Video Teller is responsible for making every member feel like a VIP. You will manage an interactive experience with members to meet their financial needs via a personal teller machine (PTM). You will also assist with phone inquiries, process member transactions, and promote products and services to match member needs.
What you'll be working on
• Meeting member needs promptly and professionally
• Forming and enhancing member relationships
• Making sure our members know about all our products and services
• Continuously providing members with financial education
• Being a product knowledge guru!
You’re a ROCKSTAR for this role if
• You have awesome written and verbal communication skills
• You are comfortable being on camera
• You love setting and meeting goals
• You multi-task like a pro
• You have experience with Microsoft Outlook and Teams
• You are a problem-solving Ninja!
Other things to know
• High School diploma or GED required
• One year Teller experience would be cool but also not required
• Bilingual in Spanish is beneficial
• This is a part-time position
• Complete the application
• Take our online assessment (allow about 45 minutes in a quiet space with no distractions)
• Sit back and relax while we review all potential future Rockstar applications!