FULL-TIME Residential Technicians (Monday - Friday, some weekends in Winter if catching up on routes due to snow).
Pet Scoop has been the largest pet waste management service in Colorado, since 1994 and we are looking for excellent customer service oriented people to join our team! Our Residential Technicians remove pet waste from people's yards all over the Denver Metro Area.
Ideal Residential Tech (Scooper):
- Must like to be around dogs and able to go in yards with some dogs that may be "barky" (if you are afraid of dogs, please do not apply)
- Want to be engaged and grow with us. Our Purpose is to "Enjoy Serving Pets, Their People and Each Other in Unique Ways"
- Willing to deliver excellent customer service and comfortable interacting with new people
- Like to work alone - but able to build rapport with a wide range of individual and interact with clients and co-workers in a fun, friendly and professional manner
- Like being outdoors in all types of weather
- Must be organized and able to establish and maintain specific order in daily activities with a high attention to detail
- Able to communicate thoroughly with supervisors and co-workers from a remote work environment
- This job requires predictable performance in repetitive situation
- Able to adhere to rules, policies and existing processes and procedures
- Reliable vehicle (truck preferred, but not necessary, as you will have to bag and haul dog waste back to designated dump site at end of day)
Pet Scoop Residential Technician Benefits
- $16.00/hour to start + mileage reimbursement ($0.44 per mile)
- Bonus potential of up to additional $4.00/hr based on performance – quality and efficiency of cleanups
- Year-round, long term opportunity - many of our team members have been here for 5+ and 10+ years
- Low Stress, Flexible hours, No Cubicles and no one looking over your shoulder!
- Many benefits available for Full-time (Paid Time Off, Health Ins, Dental, 401k (including 4% company match) and more)
Paid weekly, direct deposit available