Performs specifically prescribed tasks of a routine nature to meet company and regulatory quality standards for a combination product (drug/device). Performs testing according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Exhibits consistently (accurate and precise) application of knowledge of laboratory tests and standards relevant to current job. Works efficiently under the direction of experienced personnel.
- Minimum requirements
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Chemistry or related field)
- Years of experience: 1-3 year
- Laboratory Skills: understanding of basic chemistry. Wet chemistry / FTIR / HPLC / GC /ATS
- Quality Compliance / Good Lab Practice Experience: Understanding and application of the quality system and the quality related documents
- Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently. Must also be able to work in teams and lead coordinated work.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment