Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, proprietary Managed Detection & Response software, Security Information & Event Management and Counterintelligence. Our expert security staff helps shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Named a Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in 2020 and a top 10 software developer in Northeast Ohio by Crain’s, Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture and on-site perks. The company was named to the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies list for 2019 and 2020 and is among the top 25 in the Cleveland Metro Market. At the Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Tech Company of the Year” and “Best Tech Services Company” in Northeast Ohio.
As a Sales Operation Specialist you will be responsible for handling and managing the workflow of an organization’s sales processes, enabling sales operations to go smoothly and ensure the implementation of sales strategies to further the growth of the organization.
As part of the team, the Sales Operations Specialist will be providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our CRM, Salesforce. You will create reports for Sales Leadership, Marketing, COO, and others within the leadership team. Ensuring use of consistent Sales KPI definitions across the company is your responsibility. Moreover, you will work with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning order to increase sales productivity. You will continuously improve sales processes internally to maximize sales productivity and drive revenue growth. You will support the quote desk by leveraging pricing calculator to produce statements of work (SOW’s) for the sales team. This role is an experienced Sales Operations leader who is able to both operate strategically at 10,000 ft and execute tactically at 10 ft. The primary role of Sales Operations Specialist is to gather and organize data, and generate deeper customer insight in order to enhance the sales force’s productivity.
• Extremely Driven
• Highly Motivated
• Intellectually Curious
• Socially adept and approachable
• Oversee the implementation of sales reporting and process initiatives and projects.
• Analyze data regarding sales performance, activity and company trends.
• Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics.
• Partner with sales and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
• Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
• Create monthly content for executive presentations and develop presentation material to be used internally across the sales organization.
• Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, activity, conversions, product segmentation opportunity, and quota attainment.
• Retain the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
• Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent within the reporting and data entry responsibilities.
• Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and support plans through data analysis.
• Review and summarize quota reports, forecasts, and adjustments needed.
• Support the quote desk by by leveraging the pricing calculator to produce SOW’s (statements of work) and change orders for the sales team.
• Assure that the policies, principles and procedures of sales activities are consistent across the company.
• Maintain regular check-ins with sales leaders who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving.
• Bachelor’s degree or related experience
• 2-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.
• Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
• Project leadership experience
• Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills.
• Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce.
• Creatively think through and solve problems
• Handles pressure well while meeting deadlines and targets
• Skilled in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
• Ability to be flexible in travel and change as the needs of the business evolve