This full time non-exempt position supports employers in Affirmative Action plan development and Pay Equity Analysis development in a high-volume work environment. Assists Managing Attorney and department staff in legal support of Affirmative Action and Pay Equity efforts such as research, analysis and follow up with member companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares written affirmative action plan that includes all required components
• Sorts employer workforces into comparison groups and performs a series of statistical analyses of those groups
• Works with attorney to prepare pay equity analysis including statistical review and written component
• Performs legal and factual and records research
• Demonstrates superior customer service in a team environment
• Stays current with new developments in EEO/AA/Equal Pay regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with complex data gathering and reporting methods
• Strong ability to synthesize multiple data points and group together similar entries
• Customer service/collaborative approach
• Familiarity with affirmative action laws such as required policies, reports, and general oversight
• Experience providing administrative and research support to multiple staff members
• Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree
EXTRA POINTS FOR
• AA/EEO experience
• Comfort with reviewing policies and procedures for compliance with federal regulations
• Familiarity with T-test, regression analysis, and other statistical measures used to analyze pay
• Knowledge of HRIS database systems
• Experience reading and understanding statistical reports
• HR background, preferably recruitment
Hourly Pay Range: $19.28/hr. - $22.65/hr.
Employers Council Benefits:
• Insured group health, dental, & vison plans with optional tax deferred 125 plans are available
• Long term income protection via 401k and defined benefit pension plans
• Life, AD&D, Long term disability plans primarily paid for by employer
• A generous mix of vacation, sick and holiday paid days off
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. Qualified applicants are evaluated and selection decisions are based on job-related factors.