Rock Valley Credit Union is a forward-thinking financial institution focused on innovative technology, while maintaining our mission of Educate.Relate.Serve.Grow. We are recruiting for an Information Systems Technician to troubleshoot and resolve system problems, assist with project management research, implementation, and system administrative duties. If you enjoy helping people and organizations increase system efficiencies, we encourage you to apply and become part of our team!
To be successful in this position, an individual must be organized, dependable, detail-oriented, personable, tactful, and able to work independently. This position will be the first point of contact for support of workstations, laptops, peripherals, and servers provided to our internal and remote staff. The position is primarily located at our Machesney Park location with the potential to eventually work remotely part-time.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of similar or related experience, previous financial institution preferred. Education equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study.
General Skills and Responsibilities
• Monitor systems and respond to outages
• Deploy new systems and updates to systems
• Strong and systematic troubleshooting skills
• General awareness of desktop support and best practices
• Ability to work with 3rd party support and vendors
• Occasional after-hours/weekend work as needed
Experience with the below technologies a plus
• Microsoft Active Directory
• TCP/IP networking
• Office 365
• Phone systems
This full-time position at Rock Valley CU will provide a competitive total compensation package with an annual incentive program driven by organizational goals. Group benefits and 401k are available first of the month following 60 days. Salary range for this position is $46,000-$51,000, and will commensurate with experience.
• Take our online assessment (allow about 45 minutes in a quiet space with no distractions) as part of the application process.