We are currently seeking a Member Engagement Coordinator to join our Member Engagement team. We offer a friendly and collaborative work environment, professional growth and development opportunities, and the ability to maintain family and personal interests outside of work.
The Member Engagement Coordinator works to help the member experience at Employers Council and is dedicated to assisting members in order to provide a sustained membership value. The coordinator works with staff and members to provide a favorable membership experience. We would consider a remote relationship for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow the Member Relations Plan
• Support staff with member onboarding, engagement, and retention
• Work with members having complex customer service issues to resolve those issues, applying Trusted Advisor principles
• Represent members by caring for and reassigning members
• Conduct quality assurance calls
• Assist with the delinquent process and cancellations
• Identify at risk members and work with staff to address
• Assist with Member Orientation events, live and via webinar
• Interact with every department to ensure member success & retention
• Use professional communication etiquette to answer a variety of inbound phone calls and chat feature interactions effectively and authentically
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, competently and in a timely manner. The individual must demonstrate initiative and the ability to be a problem solver, in what can be a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree, or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of SharePoint and Personify a plus, ability to work with organizational software a must
• Ability to complete multiple tasks accurately and in a timely manner
• Strong telephone communication skills
• Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Organizational skills with great detail orientation
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Must gain sufficient knowledge of Employers Council’s structure, policies and personnel to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Ability to solve practical problems associated with relevant departments and deal with a variety of variables in situations.
Starting hourly pay range: $17.07/hr. - $20.07/hr.
Employers Council Benefits:
• Insured group health, dental, & vison plans with optional tax deferred 125 plans are available
• Long term income protection via 401k and defined benefit pension plans
• Life, AD&D, Long term disability plans primarily paid for by employer
• A generous mix of vacation, sick and holiday paid days off
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. Qualified applicants are evaluated and selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.