This position is responsible for duties as they relate to the operation of the Security Console/Office for the safety and protection of AiG and Creation Museum guests, staff, volunteers, and property. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring CCTV, card access and alarms systems, radio dispatch and other communications, issuing ID badges, key control, and any other duties deemed necessary. The Dispatcher is also accountable for displaying our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Perform day to day operations within the department with the overall development of a SERVE culture.
- Promote the AiG mission.
- Must be alert at all times while staffing the Security Console.
- Maintain communication with other security personnel.
- Must enforce organization and museum policies and procedures as they relate to safety, security and fire safety.
- Report any situation that requires service to the museum that may affect the guest experience.
- Coordinate communication and response to any emergency situation.
- Document unusual or reported incidents.
- Assist in guest relation functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Items Needed for Possible Employment:
- Completion of on-line application, https://answersingenesis.org
- Portfolio website or other examples of recent work
- Salary Requirements
- Salvation Testimony
- Creation Belief Statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Completion of a Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen