We are looking for a Project Management Intern to join our Project Management Office. The intern will work with our team to lead technology projects to successful implementations across our various clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform project management of smaller projects assigned to the PMO
• Support the control and administration activities performed by members of the PMO
• Monitor and support project standards, approaches, plans, policies, and procedures by performing regular audits of the ongoing projects.
• Assist with the development and distribution of project communications, working with members of the PMO.
• Support project status reporting.
• Produce project specific reports: examples – issue management reports, change management reports, deliverable tracking reports
• Monitor status of RAID logs (Risk, Actions, Issues, Decisions)
• Produce reports and analyses in support of the RAID management.
• Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (In progress) in Computer Science, Business Management or related field.
• Be creative, think outside the box and don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo
• Have excellent communication skills and an ability to influence people
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be open to interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures
• Build relationships and work successfully in global teams, take initiative and possess creativity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to execute in a team environment and on own initiative
• Technical acumen and an eagerness to learn
• Analytical experience when looking at project level data
• Understanding of Project Management Delivery Methodologies