ALTR Solutions is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our team! This position is a great opportunity to contribute to the quality, customer experience, and ongoing success of our cybersecurity benefits for the enterprise. Working with ALTR you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals working in a fast-paced environment with high expectations in a collaborative team setting.
• Designs and develops software applications.
• Performs coding, debugging, and testing throughout the application development process.
• Occasionally is directed in several aspects of the work and gains some exposure to complex tasks within the job function.
• Expertise in SQL and the ability to write and optimize complex queries
• Experience in SQL and the ability to write and optimize queries
• Significant experience debugging and identifying issues within complex systems
• Experience with ECS & AWS
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
• Local to central Florida; preferably Brevard County
ALTR is the first provider of programmable data security, which embeds data monitoring, governance, and at-rest protection natively into application code to provide a dramatically more effective, more portable, simpler data-security model. Using a smart database driver or API that serves as a single integration point, ALTR makes it possible for development teams to place security into the critical path of data and hand off management of governance and protection policy to security and compliance teams. Further supported by private blockchain to provide integrity to data access auditing and protected data itself, it is a completely portable approach that neutralizes data access risks from even the most privileged users while accelerating innovation and reducing the cost and complexity of data security. ALTR, which holds 21 issued and allowed patents and has more than 30 patents pending, is based in Austin.