Seasonal – Culinary Services Specialists are responsible for creating the best experience possible for our guests. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Answers in Genesis attractions and serving others, enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multi-tasker, and able and willing to fill or change positions quickly. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Provide excellent service to all guests by creating an exceptional dining experience
- Greet guests and answers questions relative to menu options, costs, and dietary needs
- Assist guests with food purchases in a quick and efficient manner utilizing Point-of-Sale system and cash handling procedures
- Give utmost attention to food presentation to ensure a high-quality guest experience while ensuring that safety and hygienic operations of the cooking areas
- Prepare and cook food in accordance with menus and recipe standards
- Clean tables, chairs, and floors throughout dining area and receive guest dishes
- Give utmost attention to food presentation to ensure a high-quality guest experience while ensuring that safety and hygienic operations of the cooking and serving areas
- Check and maintain accurate food temperature records on all hot and cold food items
- Serve, rotate and replenish food items
- Maintain cleanliness of service areas, serving utensils, and food labeling
- Clean and sanitize guest and kitchen dishes utilizing sinks, chemical cleaning agents, and large industrial dishwashers
- Stock and maintain cleanliness of soft drink, coffee, and tea stations
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.