Seasonal - Retail Specialists are responsible for a widespread range of tasks within our Retail department. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multi-tasker, and able & willing to fill or change positions quickly, as directed by supervisors. In short, this vital role, on the “front lines” of museum operations, is to create the best experience possible for our guests, regardless of the specific positions filled from day to day.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Execute the museum-wide vision of providing excellent service to all external and internal guests and promote this vision among co-workers.
- Operate cash register
- Greet guests throughout the attraction
- Bus tables and wash dishes
- Cook and prepare food
- Stay up-to-date and prepared to answer guest questions regarding location of exhibits, programs, special events, etc.
- Ensure the safety of all guests through training and proficiency regarding safety and security procedures.
- All other duties as assigned by management