CNC Manufacturing is an industry leading expert in the precision machining of performance critical parts in diverse industries, including dental, defense, and aerospace. The 37,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled facility in Coatesville, PA features some of the industry’s most technologically advanced machining and quality control equipment. CNC Manufacturing celebrates the diversity and expertise of its team members, and proudly employs several armed services veterans. We currently have openings on first and second shift. We are looking for skilled candidates, however, will also consider those with a strong mechanical background willing to learn and have attention to detail.
If you are interested in second shift, it would be working four 10-hour days. Training would be provided on first shift.
- Medical and Prescription - cost sharing with employer
- Short-Term Disability - paid by employee
- Dental - paid by employer
- Long Term Disability - paid by employer
- $25,000 Life Insurance - paid by employer
- Optional Life Insurance - paid by employee
- Simple IRA plan with employer match up to 3%
- Paid Time off and Holidays
- Competitive hourly wages (Range is $18 to $32 per hour depending on experience and skill. There is a second shift premium/differential in addition to the base rate.)
If you have CNC experience (including but not limited to):
- Reading blueprints and job instructions;
- Loading raw materials into CNC Machines;
- Running jobs as programmed on CNC Machines, recording job activity as well as accurately count parts;
- Using measuring equipment and performing Statistical Process Control (SPC) measurements;
- Performing basic maintenance on the machines to ensure production of quality parts;
- Being a team player - communicating well, following instructions, and being responsible for your performance;
AND, if you have:
- Knowledge of metal machining process;
- Worked in a machine shop (or similar type) environment; and
- The desire to learn,
Then CNC wants to speak to you! Apply today so we can schedule an interview!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.