Catania Oils is a family owned business that has been around for over 100 years and through 4 generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic and environmentally responsible manner. We are currently in need of a Customer Service Representative. In this highly visible position, you are first person customers will interact.
• Answers inquiries from Customers, Sales Personnel, and Logistics and Production departments regarding order entries, pricing and inventory matters. Responsible for handling all orders and inquires for assigned territory via phone, email and EDI.
• Enters orders received via e-mail, fax, phone or via EDI into the company database.
• Communicates with Logistics and Shipping dept. to ensure proper freight costs, ordering and issues are resolved in a timely manner and to ensure ontime delivery.
• Communicates with sales dept. to ensure proper pricing, ordering and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Processes all contracts booked by the sales dept. in the company database
• Obtains, processes, and confirms orders to meet Customer Service goals.
• Builds effective working relationships between internal sales, production and warehouse departments, and external sales representatives and customers to ensure that customer service needs are maintained.
• Maintains current and up to date knowledge of Catania Oils products and specifications, customers, brokers, distributors and retailers.
• Actively participates in Customer Service Meetings as required.
• Ensures customer satisfaction.
• Projects and other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
2 Years of college preferred or 3-5 years experience within in customer service in a manufacturing environment
EDI order processing experience required
Computer proficient within windows applications
Ability to multi task within a very busy environment
Excellent communicator and team player