Position is heavily focused on bi-weekly functions to include but not limited to payroll, pay approvals for temporary or modified employees, deductions, benefits, and attendance tracking for bonus structure. Comply with all regulatory measures as they relate to the benefit process.
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
1. Responsible for data entry and processing of bi-weekly payroll.
2. Responsible for maintaining a roster of current temporary and modified employees and their assigned jobs to ensure proper billing from vendor.
3. Responsible for maintaining all employee records as they pertain to payroll and the payroll process.
4. Responsible for issuance of point credits and issuance of attendance holiday certificate.
5. Responsible for tracking and payment of bonuses (attendance, production, support staff).
6. Responsible for updating and maintaining direct labor spreadsheet on a weekly basis.
7. Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete payroll records and files.
Marginal Job Functions: (if applicable)
1. Primary backup for phones and reception.
2. Close attention to detail work.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Strong knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Outlook
2. Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Confidentiality is a must.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Experience Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. One-year prior payroll or related experience required.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
1. Must possess valid drivers license.
Exempt _____ Non-Exempt __X___