Responsible for planning, scheduling, and overseeing construction projects and for maintaining communications with and between customers and construction crews on each project.
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
1. Project Management – Manage internal and contracted crews on each project, providing support to crews and communicating with clients as issues arise.
2. Logistics – Develop plans for completing multiple projects simultaneously and assign projects to internal and contracted construction crews ensuring that crews are capable of completing the work in line with customer expectations.
3. Documentation – Prepare and deliver internal and external documents regarding the status and completion of each project.
4. Customer Interfacing – Work with customers to establish the scope of work for projects, regularly update customers on project status, and provide project deliverables directly to customers.
5. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
• Technical Knowledge – Proven knowledge of tower construction and project management principles and practices
• Attention to Detail – Ability to organize, identify issues, and correct critical project information
• Communication Skills – Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable instructions and reports
• Computer Skills – Proficiency in the use of personal computer software, including spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software
• Logistical Ability – Proven ability to plan, schedule, and track multiple projects simultaneously
• Associate’s degree or equivalent training in project management, construction management, or related field
• OSHA 30 Certification
• First Aid/CPR Certification
• ANRITSU Certification
• At least 6 years of progressively responsible related experience in the construction industry
• Prefer related experience in tower construction
Special Job Dimensions:
Work requires conformance to tight deadlines, occasional overtime, and managing confidential information.