ALTR Solutions is currently seeking a UI Developer to join our team! This position is a great opportunity to contribute to the quality, customer experience, and ongoing success of our cybersecurity benefits for the enterprise. Working with ALTR you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals working in a fast-paced environment with high expectations in a collaborative team setting.
• 3-5 years of work experience
• Expertise in Redux and consuming RESTful APIs through axios.
• Experience in creating responsive and adaptive web design
• Experience with developing using multiple UX frameworks, including Material-UI
• Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts, especially in a startup environment
• Extensive experience with unit testing, coding design and documentation.
• Experience in using tools like GitHub, Jenkins, and Jira
• Experience with module bundlers (ie. Webpack) and testing tools (Jest, Enzyme, react-testing-tools)
• Is familiar with the agile methodology and has experience working on an agile scrum team
• Ability to work across teams to identify and resolve issues effectively
• Able to clearly articulate issue severity and propose priority
• Able to understand complex tasks quickly
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and thrive on technical challenges
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Capable of establishing goals and priorities with an ability to multi-task
• Self-starter who can handle a high stress fast paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
• Local to central Florida; preferably Brevard County
ALTR is the first provider of programmable data security, which embeds data monitoring, governance, and at-rest protection natively into application code to provide a dramatically more effective, more portable, simpler data-security model. Using a smart database driver or API that serves as a single integration point, ALTR makes it possible for development teams to place security into the critical path of data and hand off management of governance and protection policy to security and compliance teams. Further supported by private blockchain to provide integrity to data access auditing and protected data itself, it is a completely portable approach that neutralizes data access risks from even the most privileged users while accelerating innovation and reducing the cost and complexity of data security. ALTR, which holds 21 issued and allowed patents and has more than 30 patents pending, is based in Austin.