Vervent owes its success to the employees who call us home and, lucky for us, our people are the best in the business. Today, our team is the driving force accelerating our clients’ businesses beyond what they ever thought possible.
As one of the pre-eminent Lending as a Service (LaaS) companies, Vervent sets the global standard for outperformance by delivering superior expertise, future-built technology, and meaningful services. We support our industry-leading partners with primary strategic services including Loan & Lease Servicing, Call Center Services, Backup Servicing/Capital Markets Support, Credit Card Servicing, and Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Vervent empowers companies to accelerate business, drive compliance, and maximize service.
Job Title: Account Servicing Specialist
Department: Transaction Services
Reports To: Transaction Services Supervisor
The Account Servicing Specialist is responsible for composing letters or electronic correspondence in reply to requests regarding delinquent accounts, incorrect billings, or unsatisfactory services. The hours of the position are between 7:00am and 9:00p.m., Monday through Friday with every other weekend coverage.
• Process Transaction Services functions as assigned by Management;
• Recommend improvements, enhancements, and changes to current policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness within the department;
• Receive and respond to daily correspondence requests and internal requests submissions;
• Maintain accuracy and efficiency according to established departmental standards;
• Verify and update all pertinent information;
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures as stated within the company handbook;
• Responsible for covering the front desk in a back-up capacity as needed;
• Responsible for covering credit and fraud related phone calls in a back-up capacity as needed;
• Perform additional duties as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one year of credit card experience preferred;
• Experience with Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel) preferred.
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with all levels of management and staff;
• Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to take the initiative and utilize sound judgment in decision making and higher level problem solving skills;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Strong computer, keyboarding, and telephone skills.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to type on a keyboard, use a mouse, work in front of a computer monitor, wear telephone headset and be in constant movement within the call center area;
• Work in a cubicle setting.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in an office-type environment. The noise level in the work environment is customary to a call center atmosphere.