As an integral part of the Managed Solution sales force, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) leverages superior relationship-building skills and a deep understanding of Managed Solution’s value proposition to nurture cool leads, build brand awareness, and support the Account Executives in acquiring new logos for our Managed and Professional Services. Key performance objectives include the following:
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• 1-2 years experience in a high-volume call/inside sales capacity required
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Drive to succeed, discipline, and achievement orientation
• Agility in a dynamic work environment (Willingness to wear many hats!)
• Openness to coaching and feedback regarding activities and technology solutions
• Demonstrated success managing time and meeting activity goals
• Exceptional listening skills to include hearing what is not said
• Strategic thinking as well as tactical execution
• Story telling skills… the ability to illustrate to a client what success looks like
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices, as well as to help build structure and process where necessary
• Strong proficiency in common business applications (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
• Familiarity with CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, etc.)
• Passion for technology is highly desired.
Physical Requirements: Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
E-Verify Participation: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.