GDS Link is a leading provider of credit risk management and decisioning solutions within the financial industry, with market-leading clients across numerous financial verticals. GDS' software provides power and flexibility to rapidly implement and automate comprehensive credit risk strategies, decisioning and processes either as standalone solutions or in concert with existing platforms. In addition to a dynamic workflow interface that streamlines manual review and exception processing, GDS offers analytical credit modeling, and adds value by seamlessly incorporating a multitude of third-party data sources throughout the decisioning process including risk assessment, fraud prevention and mitigation, credit bureau data, income, and employment verification, etc.
The Junior Marketing Manager will be part of a passionate, close-knit marketing team that fosters a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing, you will be responsible for the day-to-day logistics and execution of multiple, digital marketing campaigns. Demonstrated excellence in time management and all forms of communication as well as willingness to jump in at the deep end almost every day is essential.
- Manage and fully execute email marketing campaigns through build and deployment using HubSpot marketing automation platform.
- Assist with email marketing processes, including scheduling, list management, segmentation, testing, etc.
- Optimize email marketing campaign performance data such as open rate, CTR, etc. through A/B testing copy and designs, analysis, and reporting.
- Update and maintain website and landing pages with new content including copy, images, videos and downloadable collateral.
- Write, proofread, and edit marketing content for website and landing pages, creating new web pages as needed.
- Write and publish blog articles, including imagery and supporting creative content.
- Work collaboratively to implement long-term social strategies, as well as create, produce, and publish content that is educational, informative, and appealing.
- Oversee social media account design and profiles, including messaging and imagery.
- Stay current with technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Provide reports on social media campaigns/strategies based on objectives and KPIs.
- Develop, write, and produce quality content including blog articles, case studies, product brochures, infographics, one-pagers, and videos for global audiences.
- Edit and proofread content for spelling, grammar, and style.
- Maintain in all communications a distinctive voice that adheres to GDS Link brand standards and helps bring the brand to life across multiple channels.