First Corporate Solutions (FCS) is a global risk management and due diligence firm providing UCC and corporate solutions that help legal and financial professionals mitigate risk and perfect secured transactions. As a longtime leader in web-based due diligence solutions, FCS offers a comprehensive online lien searching, UCC filing, monitoring, and portfolio management system that provides users with centralized management of all activity. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Senior Product & Strategy Manager is responsible for product planning and execution with particular attention to developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining a corporate strategic product plan and new opportunity initiatives. This position will lead the product management and marketing staff. This is a new position; successful candidates will have a startup mindset with an emphasis on team development.
The Senior Product & Strategy Manager will:
- Lead, mentor and develop product and marketing staff
- Define and execute the product vision, strategy and roadmap, collaborating cross functionally to develop and maintain a cohesive strategy across all products
- Manage the life cycle of all product lines
- Partner with executive management to identify existing and new product opportunities
- Create goals and metrics to track the effectiveness of all plans and initiatives
- Continually review product management processes and policies for improvement opportunities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going interaction with clients, prospects, and others as appropriate
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Establish key strategic priorities and translate them into a comprehensive strategic plan through competitive analysis, financial analysis, market analysis, technology platforms and strategic fit
- Partner with executive management to identify existing product and new business opportunities, including market development, investment prioritization, and other growth strategies
- Conduct or plan to outsource usability tests for product evaluation and enhancement
- Execute rigorous, data-driven analyses to diagnose the current state and model future outcomes for product performance. Develop recommendations for executive management based on competitive market, financial, statistical, and economic trend data.
- Create pricing, competitive and profitability analyses
- Be responsible for data collection activities and partner with cross-functional team members to ensure timely and accurate analysis delivery
- Support the evaluation of strategic options and develop recommendations for company and product direction