Job Summary: Learn to set up, operate, and maintain Sierra Bullets Blanking cup presses.
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
1. Must follow safety guidelines and work safely.
2. Ability to know what acceptable and unacceptable quality is.
3. Knowledge of measuring equipment, Calipers, Micrometers, etc.
4. Knowledge of decimals, and fractions.
Marginal Job Functions: (if applicable)
1. Close attention to detail work.
2. Able to work with other and in teams.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Able to keep accurate records for production and inventory purposes.
2. Able to perform tool and machine part adjustments.
3. Exhibit safe work practice and good housekeeping skills.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High school diploma/ GED or skilled trades.
2. Score of 35 or higher on the Bennett Mechanical Aptitude Test.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Able to lift 80lbs. Pushing and Pulling 40lbs.
2. Able to stand, twist, bend for long periods of time.
Experience Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Mechanical Background.
2. Manufacturing of some sort.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
1. Able to pass fork truck certification.