Who We Are.
CHSI Connections™ is a platform for modern insurers that supports digital transformation, emerging technologies, and new business models. Connections™ is rooted in both technology and insurance expertise, delivering innovative software solutions. We allow providers to produce more for their clients while significantly reducing the administrative burden. Our core platform lets clients collaborate from anywhere using powerful, web-based tools that streamline tasks, optimize workflows, and make doing business with your company easy for agents and customers.
In addition to skills, experiences, and cultural fit, we select and evaluate our team members based on these core values:
1. Problem Solver – Always striving to find a way
2. Accountable – Pride in ownership
3. Team player – Professional and humble
The Technical Support Specialist is comfortable working within complex, multi-tiered database environments. They are a natural with numbers and have a desire to problem solve. The Support Analyst takes initiative, recognizes situations and opportunities, and develops solutions that create positive client experiences. This role is expected to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality, and to uphold the core values of CHSI; Commitment, Honesty, Service, and Innovation. They are responsible for first level support to end users requiring technical assistance using the software. They respond, analyze, and solve client issues daily. The Support Analyst ensures integrity of CHSI’s enterprise software by providing exceptional quality of service to the existing customer base.
The Technical Support Specialist will:
- Uses advanced troubleshooting skills and tools such as SQL Management Studio and/or Crystal Reports.
- Resolves problems and advises users regarding problem resolution, provides step-by-step guidance, and directs users to take specific actions to define and resolve such problems.
- Maintains accurate and timely reporting of user interaction in enterprise-level ticket tracking systems.
- Actively participates in initiating, creating, and maintaining Knowledge Documents and other technical materials for use by inter and intra-Department staff.
- Coordinates with other Partner Services staff, Development staff, or Vendors to resolve enterprise application issues.
- Analyzes and evaluates support requests for recurring problems, makes recommendations, takes corrective action, or seeks assistance from appropriate resources.
- Participates in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support.
- Can work extended hours and/or a flexible schedule as required by project demands.
- Performs any additional project work and other related duties as assigned by CHSI management.
- Experience with SQL queries - required
- Interaction with one or more of the following (desired): Crystal Reports, Visual Studio Online, Jira
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Works and maintains confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Strategic thinker that can combine technical skills with overall business strategy and utilize creative solutions for problem resolution and application development.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills; must be self-motivated and driven for results/outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to which non-technical users can relate.
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, high-energy and ability to learn quickly.
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Can organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present to clients, co-workers and management.
Location: Denver, CO
- Competitive compensation package including 100% paid Health coverage for the employee and 85% coverage for dependents. We pay for 80% coverage for Dental and Vision, for employees and dependents
- Flexible time off + 10 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial company in an exciting phase of growth
- Great company culture and the office building has an onsite gym, full kitchen and is walking distance to restaurants and shops. The Culture Team hosts happy hours and celebrates holidays with company social events, and much more!
- 401(k) with matching
Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $40,000 - $45,000.
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, CHSI is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.