The Account Supervisor will report to an Account Director, department or group leader, and is responsible for translating clients’ business challenges, opportunities or needs into actionable brand/marketing strategies. The Account Supervisor will proactively identify opportunities for our clients while partnering internally with team members to create solutions. The position is accountable for successfully partnering with internal teams, including and especially project management, to ensure the full delivery of the scope of work according to standards of quality and accuracy, and within timelines and budget.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Account leader to drive long-term account planning, growth, and successful outcomes, creatively and financially, for the client and agency alike.
- Partnering with Project Management to ensure all campaigns, project plans, and client deliverables arrive on time and within budget.
- Translating client business objectives into comprehensive marketing or brand plans. Partnering with agency team members to build out the plan, inclusive of assets and channels, within the parameters of budget and timing.
- Playing a key role in building strong, long-term client relationships by maintaining frequent contact with the client and helping them be successful.
- Proactively communicating with all internal and external groups, including responding to clients in a timely manner and identifying resolutions to issues that arise.
- Partnering with the Account Director or leader and Project Manager to manage client budgets and billing, in addition to agency projections and revenue recognition.
- Partnering with Strategic Planning to translate client needs into actionable briefs for creative, research, or development teams.
- Driving and facilitating client and internal meetings, including proactively preparing internal teams for all meetings/presentations to ensure needs are being met.
- Working with Project Management to ensure quality and accuracy on all client deliverables.
- Foster a positive, productive, and collaborative work environment through clear, decisive, confident, and respectful communication.
- Support the Account Director on client strategy and deliverables.
- Assist in the Business Development as directed, including the development of case studies and securing appropriate assets.