Streetsense seeks a highly collaborative Digital Product Manager for its Interactive Team. A successful candidate should be team-driven, have impeccable attention to detail, and be self-motivated. We are looking for team-focused individuals who are able to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. This role is part of an integrated team of designers, social media marketers, copywriters, and interactive specialists. Clients range from local entrepreneurs and restaurateurs to global hoteliers, real estate developers, travel/tourism destinations, and consumer packaged goods.
The ideal candidate is a proactive, positive, articulate, and collaborative team player with outstanding analytical, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
The Digital Product Manager is a member of the Interactive Team and reports directly to the Director, Interactive Services. This position is based in Bethesda, MD but is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Key Tasks + Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and occasionally cleaning up outdated content, imagery, and designs.
- Handle any and all content authoring requests large or small from building new pages, hero elements, and layouts to content, and text updates.
- Maintain web pages and site standards and ensure the information is accurate.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Product, Development) to gather requirements, content, and designs and produce best-in-class web experiences.
- Partner with the development team to identify areas of opportunity in the CMS application implementation to deliver new components.
- Manage user acceptance testing process for pages produced, and analyze data to monitor site performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in UI/UX and digital marketing.
- Partner with Relationship Managers to obtain necessary project information – due dates, budget, scope, success metrics, project requirements, etc.
- Manage the development and production of interactive marketing and website projects via accurate project planning, change tracking, budget tracking, and regular production status reporting.
- Manage execution of work on assigned projects, including holding team members accountable to the delivery of assigned work, maintaining project SOPs, and adhering to quality control practices.
- Work directly with clients and agency colleagues to educate, share best practices, and provide expertise/guidance on digital projects.
- Act as liaison between creative, technical, relationship managers, and other internal groups.
- Keep production projects on track and on time, overseeing internal and external resources.
- Find solutions to technical or scheduling challenges and delivering them on time and on budget.
- Use Basecamp to manage and document work/bug status.
- Support the team with ideas on process refinement/improvement.
- Manage external vendors when necessary.
- 5+ years of prior producer and project management work experience in digital marketing is required.
- Applicable knowledge of HTML, CSS, and UI/UX best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a cross-functional team while adapting to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
- Solid understanding and dedication of interactive medium (including UX, UI, development, design, user functionality, and client functionality requirements) to be able to effectively interface with the development team.
- Knowledge of website design, website launches, and ongoing website management. Must have had prior work experience launching new websites.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of online services, technology, and platforms (i.e. WordPress, Basecamp, and other CMS systems).
- Strong writing skills in order to create client proposals and statements of work.
- Experience producing and maintaining project estimates, project plans, and top-level schedules.
- Strong QA skills, from content to functionality to final deliverables.
- Coding knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of SEO and CRO best practices a plus.
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.