Position Overview: We are looking for experienced workplace investigators, who are able to provide unbiased, legally defensible investigations of allegations of workplace misconduct, in a wide range of types and sizes of organizations.
Key Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Examine alleged violations of equal opportunity and discrimination laws and policies as they relate to employment
• Interview employees, review personnel documents, analyze employee data
• Conduct fact finding to determine discrimination
• Must be able to work independently and travel on short notice
• Draft reports of findings
• J.D. from an accredited law school required
• Bar admission from any U.S. state is required
• Comprehension and ability to analyze large amounts of information
• Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
Exemption Status and Schedule: Non-Exempt. This position is project based and without a set schedule.
Starting Hourly Salary: $50.00
Benefits: This position receives all legally mandated benefits including the opportunity to accrue paid sick time and to become eligible for group healthcare insurance. Employers Council provides a laptop computer.
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation.