Who we are:
At Employers Council, we are committed to helping employers create exceptional workplaces. We recognize that leaders must be intentional about moving their organization toward greater effectiveness and provide resources and support in a wide variety of ways. Our consultants are collaborative, lifelong learners who are energized by what they do every day. We dig into new challenges, lean into change, and continuously look for ways to innovate. The Employers Council team brings deep expertise and consulting services in the areas of human resources, employment law and organizational development, and provides virtual, in person and on demand training in these areas. We serve employers across a wide range of industries and of varying sizes, with support that ranges from the transactional to the transformational.
What you will do:
The Consulting Services Manager is a new role within the organization. The objective of this role is to help expand, oversee, and coordinate our Human Resources and Organizational Development consulting practice. You will bring your knowledge and insight to the process of discerning employer issues and requirements, identifying consultants for each project and orchestrating the development of the project scope and timeline. In addition, the Consulting Services Manager plays a pivotal role in business development activities. This is a highly dynamic position that involves exposure to a wide variety of organizations.
Who you are:
You have a solid knowledge of consulting best practices along with strong organizational skills. You can quickly identify the issues facing a client and devise an appropriate advisory solution. You are a collaborative leader, and you can build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues. You are a natural connector, and you create and sustain work opportunities for yourself and for others.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred.
• At least 5 years of previous experience in management, organizational development, or human resources consulting.
• Previous project management leadership experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of human resources and/or organizational development consulting best practices and their application.
• Demonstrated commitment to providing culturally competent services and supporting the development of cultural competency among other consultants.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Exemption Status: Exempt
Starting weekly salary range: $1,428.85 - $1,750.71
Benefits: Employers Council provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Insured group health, dental, & vison plans with optional tax deferred 125 plans are available
• Long term income protection via 401k and defined benefit pension plans
• Life, AD&D, Long term disability plans primarily paid for by employer
• A generous mix of vacation, sick and holiday paid days off
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation.