From instructional designers and course developers to chief learning officers and human resource leaders, eLearning Brothers is helping create eLearning Rockstars out of everyone. eLearning Brothers is a leader in the corporate training industry. We provide learning and development (L&D) professionals the resources and tools they need to create awesome learning experiences. Are you ready to help our prospects and customers rock even more?
The LMS Senior Marketing Manager will work as the tactical lead with the Rockstar Learning Platform, responsible for promoting, executing and monitoring successful marketing campaigns. This person crafts effective product positioning messages, evangelizes the LMS, and drives masses of qualified leads to the sales team.
- Drive qualified leads to the LMS Sales team.
- Be the expert on our buyers, influencers, and target audiences.
- Establish and refine buyer personas and buyer journeys.
- Develop a product marketing plan that supports our business and product goals.
- Craft product positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Create product-related marketing content/materials such as websites, presentations, blog articles, eBooks, infographics, videos, webinars, and more.
- Work with Product Management on product launches and updates.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to develop innovative marketing programs and campaigns to drive demand.
- Provide the product tools that empower the Sales team to be successful.
- Understand the competitive landscape and how our competition is positioned.
- Discover, establish, and manage relationships with industry influencers.
- Act as the thought leader for the Rockstar Learning Platform, including speaking engagements and written content.
- Back up strategic insights with market evidence and data.
- The eLB marketing team digs in and gets things done. In addition to main responsibilities, each member of the marketing contributes in meaningful ways across a variety of marketing needs.
- Crafting marketing communications.
- Planning and developing marketing workflows.
- Educating internal teams on marketing activities and ways they can contribute.
- Engaging with eLearning communities and professional networks.
- Conducting and analyzing market and audience research.
- Own the eLB brand.