Responsible for organizing with the Production Supervisor among other management to create the video image in camera during video productions and to meet Answers in Genesis’ high aesthetic standards. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Assist with camera set-up and operation during video production.
- Conceptualize camera framing and movement.
- Maintain all camera equipment; bodies, lenses, and camera support.
- Maintain camera media workflow of card transfers and formatting.
- Operate a camera and/or technical direct live switch during life events.
- Assist with grip and electric set-up and tear down during video production.
- Maintain and organize equipment.
- Video editing as needed.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment necessary (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to drive large vehicles necessary (box trucks that do not require a CDL)
- Occasional travel is required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management