The role of the Marketing Manager plays an essential role in the success of RIOS’ business goals through the management of all marketing related activities. This role is responsible for collaborating with the office’s marketing, graphics, and business development teams in a fast-paced atmosphere while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will be engaging, high-energy, collaborative, flexible, and exceedingly detail-oriented. A successful candidate will eagerly integrate into the RIOS office by engaging in our team and our culture. This position requires both tactical skills and strategic thinking to support business goals.
- Collaborating with the firm's leadership to facilitate the execution of strategic plans
- Assist the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications and the Director of Marketing & Business Development in external promotion of the firm to support various growth goals
- Oversee lead and pursuit tracking in CRM database in collaboration with firm leaders and team members
- Thoughtful management, preparation, coordination, and production of exceptional qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, and competition entries
- Manage preparation and maintenance of firm collateral such as brochures, project sheets, resumes, publication lists, etc.
- Writing, editing, and content creation skills
- Assist with project photo shoots and corporate event productions
- Attend business, industry, and corporate events as required