Responsible to set up/operate cameras and lighting, mic talent, and complete editing of live event capture programs for distribution via web and/or for product sales. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Camera operation during interviews and b-roll (slider, Glide-Cam, handheld, drone)
- Work with Production Supervisor to set up lighting for interviews or dramatic scenes
- Video and audio editing
- Occasional use of motion graphics tools
- DVD authoring as needed
- Ability to lift heavy equipment necessary (Up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to drive large vehicles necessary (Grip trucks that do not require a CDL)
- Occasional travel is required
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.