This position works between our Petersburg, KY and our Williamstown, KY locations.
The Point of Sale (POS) Specialist is responsible for a widespread range of tasks supporting various departments in multiple locations. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multi-tasker, and able & willing to fill or change positions quickly, as directed by supervisors. All work is to be done with excellence and professionalism at all times, with conduct worthy of the cause of Christ while displaying our Core Values of SERVE to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Collaborate daily with team to development a SERVE culture.
- Upholds professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks where needed.
- Provides internal support for various technological systems used by Attractions divisions, offering a bridge between other internal and external support environments.
- Preserves quality service by delivering quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Supports the various point of sale systems at the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter used for food service, retail, and ticketing with high regard for providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Supports implementation of new technological systems within Attractions departments.
- Supports various technological systems including but not limited to the Enhanced Tour, digital signage systems, website calendars, and events management system.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.