Oversees of all aspects of Administration including daily inquiries from customer service, mail department, web order processing, receptionist, magazine circulation and warehouse. Assists staff in determining priorities while making certain that all daily responsibilities are covered reassigning responsibilities as workflows dictate. Motivates the team to meet their daily objectives. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Maintains day-to-day operations including staff and coverage.
- Processes all AIG web orders
- Coordinates with marketing and product development to make certain Admin has the most up-to-date information.
- Reviews all sale sheets for accuracy prior to going public
- Responds to customer emails and telephone calls regarding orders, refunds or donations.
- Keeps all records of automatic donor information up-to-date, processing donations as scheduled.
- Communicates with donors as needed regarding declined or expired credit cards.
- Processes all customer returns.
- Maintains supply cabinets and places orders from vendors as needed.
- Provides relief in any/all areas of Administration as needed
- Stays up to date and current on all information regarding the attractions and ministry.
- Maintains a working knowledge of inventory and its effect on the team.
- Responsible for training staff as needed
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management