The Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) is the premier trade association serving the manufacturing technology industry. We represent and promote U.S.-based manufacturing technology (MT) and its members—those who design, build, sell, and service the continuously evolving technology that lies at the heart of manufacturing. AMT owns and operates the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) which is the leading manufacturing technology tradeshow in North America. If you don’t know the difference between a lathe and a mill, just have the desire to learn and we will teach you. Are robotics or 3D printing more your speed? We represent those companies too! Our aim is to give the MT industry the tools it needs to remain globally competitive and stay at the forefront of innovation.
We are currently seeking a talented marketing specialist to support our Marketing and Communications team. You would be part of a highly collaborative team comprised of designers, marketing, and content specialists. You would work to implement marketing plans across digital and print channels and serve as a specialist in designing and executing email and social campaigns.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a meticulous attention to detail.
You will be joining our team at an exciting time as we launch a new brand and website and establish initiatives to grow our audience across various channels.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Implement marketing plans that include both digital and print content. Maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules.
• Track execution of marketing team campaigns and activities. Ensure project deadlines are met, that projects adhere to frameworks, and the documentation is maintained for each project.
• Collaborate on campaign development and support the marketing, audience, content development teams in execution of marketing campaigns across email, social, print, and advertising.
• Execute on email campaigns. Design and build emails and customer journeys, coordinate list development, and provide analysis on performance.
• Run analytics on marketing campaigns and recommend adjustments when needed.
• Support updates and edits to company website.
• Coordinate across content, audience, and marketing teams on joint efforts.
• Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
• Occasionally, copywrite for email, social, and ad campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field and 3 – 5 years of related experience.
• Experience in email and social media marketing.
• Knowledge of marketing and analytics tools including Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, and content management systems.
• Experience working across social platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
• Detail-oriented with solid organizational skills.
• Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
• Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and research skills.
• Ability to gather data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
• Interest in developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
• Experience with and/or interest in the manufacturing industry.