The Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) is the premier trade association serving the manufacturing technology industry. We represent and promote U.S.-based manufacturing technology (MT) and its members—those who design, build, sell, and service the continuously evolving technology that lies at the heart of manufacturing. AMT owns and operates the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) which is the leading manufacturing technology tradeshow in North America. If you don’t know the difference between a lathe and a mill, just have the desire to learn and we will teach you. Are robotics or 3D printing more your speed? We represent those companies too! Our aim is to give the MT industry the tools it needs to remain globally competitive and stay at the forefront of innovation.
We are currently seeking talented graphic designer to support our Marketing and Communications team. You would be part of a highly collaborative team comprised of designers, marketing, and content specialists. You would work to establish creative concepts for campaigns, implement designs across advertising, digital, and print campaigns, and ensure consistency of our brand across all channels.
You will be joining our team at an exciting time as we launch a new brand and website and establish initiatives to grow our audience across various channels.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide creative concepts that utilize color, space, imagery, and typography in alignment with graphic standards and brand.
• Create and implement layouts for print and digital media, including social posts, e-newsletters, advertising, and print newsletters.
• Design and deliver advertising for digital and print platforms.
• Support website design and design of landing pages as needed.
• Create and edit marketing videos.
• Scope and create templates for our teams to be more efficient in their posting on social media, web, email and other channels.
• Maintain brand consistency by working with marketing team and other stakeholders to build and maintain brand integrity throughout all digital and print material.
• Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
• Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and collateral as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field and 1 – 2 years of experience as a graphic designer.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Knowledge of web design principles and UI/UX.
• Experience with video creation and editing.
• Proficiency with design tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Able to collaborate while being self-sufficient and able to work independently.
• A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Experience with and/or interest in the manufacturing industry.