Thinfilm is hiring! We are the industry leader and first mover in a rapidly advancing new Marketing category - NFC as a mobile marketing channel. We work with leading brands in Beer, Wine, Spirits, Health & Nutrition, Apparel, Cosmetics, and many other categories, helping brands create interactive products designed to capture consumers at the highest moment of intent in a buyer’s journey – when they are holding physical products in their hands.
We are looking for a VP/SVP of Marketing based in San Jose to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate is a strategic, creative, and hands-on marketing leader, with the agility needed to flourish in a start-up environment, and proven success in spearheading integrated product launches.
- Own the strategy and full cycle of marketing, including: lead generation, marketing operations, market analysis, product and pricing strategy, marketing communications, channel marketing, digital marketing, brand management and public relations.
- Develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and external communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and builds brand equity.
- Create and deliver a comprehensive brand and advertising strategy across all channels and audiences, ensuring consistency across all audiences and media production.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the Company
- Effectively communicate the value proposition with effective sales and marketing tools that support the sales, product and client management functions.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for entry into new products and/or markets as appropriate.
- Conduct, analyze, and report on market research.