The role of the Site Development Technician is to support the construction, installation and fabrication of new projects for the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum while displaying our Core Values of SERVE to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Collaborate daily with team to development a SERVE culture.
- Assist with all new projects from start to finish.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Maintain project site in a safe, clean, organized and orderly manner.
- Operate a variety of hand tools.
- Operate small equipment.
- Work with a variety of materials such as metal, wood, concrete, plastics and stone.
- Install irrigation, drain tile, stone walls, pavers, water features, Christmas lights and outdoor landscape lights.
- Tree removal.
- Assist Grounds Maintenance and Grounds/Horticulture Team as needed.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.