Perform warehouse work related to receiving, stocking shelves, and pulling, packing and shipping all outgoing orders to individual customers, resale accounts, Creation Museum bookstore, Ark Encounter gift shop and events. This position is also accountable for displaying our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Collaborate within department in the day to day operations with the overall development of a SERVE culture.
- Pulls, packs, checks and ships all out-going orders to individual customers, resale accounts, Creation Museum bookstore, Ark Encounter gift shop and events utilizing the Inventory Management System.
- Receive and shelve incoming stock
- May act as courier to post office, Petersburg office and Ark Encounter.
- Restocks shelves as assigned
- Monitors supplies
- Daily updates postage account
- Prepares documentation for shipments
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times
- Utilizes volunteers to help meet needs
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management