The IT Solutions Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining web-based, service-based, and client-based software solutions, which includes the following responsibilities and oversee development projects. All work is to be done with excellence and professionalism at all times, with conduct worthy of the cause of Christ while displaying our Core Values of SERVE to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Collaborate daily with team to development a SERVE culture.
- Support and promote Answers in Genesis, Creation Museum, and Ark Encounter
- Gather, record, advise, prioritize, and schedule solution related requests, features, and tasks.
- Design, prototype, build, document, test and support high quality software and reporting solutions.
- Manage internal customer relationships by communicating the receiving of, the status of, and the satisfactory completion of all tasks proactively with stakeholders.
- Collaborate and support a team at every point of the software development lifecycle.
- Mentor, advise and consult other developers about reasonable programming best practices.
- Direct, administrate and manage projects across team.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management