The Administrative Assistant of QA Compliance has primary responsibility for supporting the administration of computer programs for ERP and QMS. Additionally, maintaining a variety of QA compliance-related initiatives.
Essential Job Functions: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide system administration and document control support for ERP and document/training/quality event software (DEACOM & MasterControl).
• Assist in coordinating and maintaining the employee training program administration
• Communicate with vendors, customers and internal departments to support Quality Agreements, Vendor Audits and similar programs.
• Support the maintenance of various departmental lists
• Support in the maintenance of various company licenses, site registrations and fees schedules (local, state, national and international) along with supporting customer, regulatory, and certification audits and technical inquiries
• Assist in pest control program maintenance
• Other projects and duties as assigned by Senior Management
• Associates degree or In-Progress college course work in science, compliance, business or related required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, graphs/charts and databases
• Strong ability to use and interact with computer programs
• Ability to communicate effectively, compile, manage and interpret data, technical writing skills
• Ability to manage changing priorities while performing tasks accurately and with a sense of urgency
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, computer controls.
• May be required to lift, stand, bend for short periods of time.
• Specific vision abilities required include close vision, ability to focus.
• Required to be present in the office to provide immediate administrative support to the department, and to collaborate with department director and colleagues a daily basis.
• Responsible for compliance with all rules and regulations pertaining to safety helping to ensure that all department operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health for all personnel.
Personnel Protective Equipment or Attire Required for Position:
• Lab coats, safety glasses and gloves
• Other PPE as required by the specific job function