As an Assistant Neighborhood Builder on our team, you will work under the assigned Neighborhood Builder to coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all Trade Partners as required to successfully complete the project on schedule. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all job sites activities.
• Assisting in the supervising and directing all aspects of construction.
• Verify updates from Internal Preconstruction are complete and posted in Builder Trend.
• Receive Building Permit and post appropriate documentation to Builder Trend and Foundation trade partner.
• Populate Doc-Box with Plans, Surveys, Building Permit, Selections and Trade Partner Check list.
• Verify SWPPP practices are adhered to and in place.
• Review and update schedule tasks are representative of plans and selections.
• Review trade partner assignments are consistent with schedule tasks.
• Daily inspection of trade partner job site cleanliness and accountability measures.
• Assist in daily checklist accountability and trade partner compliance per scope of work.
• Assures that all work meets compliance per city or county requirements and building codes.
• Scheduling and attending required city inspections.
• Make recommendations to improve quality of work, correct any defects, resolve jobsite problems and delays and improve productivity for all Trade Partners.
• Assist in Builder Quality Walk with Quality Experience Manager
• Build relationships and communicate job progress with homeowners and New Home Sales Specialist using the Touch Point System.
• Review Field Production report weekly with Neighborhood Builder to verify integrity.
• Review Extra Work Authorization daily with Neighborhood Builder to populate the form in its entirety.
• Represent builder as site Assistant Neighborhood Builder, in a professional manner, with both Trade Partners and Homeowners.
• Create an unmatched customer experience at every interaction
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Organized and can complete projects in a timely manner.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through and superior customer service.
• Must have the attitude and ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and be able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with a professional, positive demeanor.
• Knowledge of residential building practices, able to read and understand blue prints.
Education and/or Experience:
• 2 or 4-yr college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
• Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of all phases of residential construction.
• Certificates, Licenses & Designations: OSHA