Maintenance Mechanic - Electrical emphasis
To serve as the company Maintenance Mechanic. This particular position has emphasis on electrical. Ideal candidate will have a basic working knowledge of electricity, as well as an aptitude for working with their hands.
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
• Welding, and fabricating
• Maintain inventory of mechanical supplies.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
• Working knowledge of basic electrical, higher consideration given for higher skillset as relative to electricity in an industrial
• Welding and fabrication experience is preferred
• Hydraulic experience is desired
• Carpentry experience is desired
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
• Lifting 50 lbs. pushing 50lbs, pulling 50 lbs.
• Standing, eyestrain, fine motor skills.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
This company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.