Seasonal – Greeter are responsible for creating the best experience possible for our guests. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Answers in Genesis attractions and serving others, enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multitasker, and able and willing to fill or change positions quickly. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Provide excellent service to all guests and employees by creating the first impression throughout their visit at the attraction.
- Work areas may be in various places.
- Provide excellent service to all guests and employees by greeting, directing, and answering questions relative to the attraction and event information and wayfinding.
- Proactively engage guests to assertively direct and enforce traffic flow.
- Assist guests and employees.
- Provide guests onboarding assistance for wheelchairs, strollers, and other mobility devices to load via ramp use and position in a safe location on the bus with the appropriate brakes and harnesses as needed.
- Provide an escort to charters to from admissions that arrive on property, getting their ticket information, escorting them on the tram road, use of radio, showing them where to unload, where to get rentals, how to have an excellent experience, what to do when ready to leave the attraction for the day.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.