The Seasonal - Evening Programs Specialist will assist in ensuring museum evening programs and events are properly executed by following the procedures and safety protocols. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Promote the department vision of providing excellent service to all external and internal guests.
- Participate and assist in evening events as scheduled. This includes overnight programs operating from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 a.m., and Stargazer Nights operating from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Assist leadership with various aspects.
- Help measure and assess guest feedback for the continual improvement of events, programs and workshops.
- Stay up to date regarding programs, workshops, events, etc.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.