Trace-A-Matic (TAM) is seeking a highly motivated, sales driven, professionally minded Sales Account Manager who can bring a qualified list of new customers in existing and/or new diverse markets beyond our current base and is outstanding at developing long-term relationships. The ideal candidate will exceed sales objectives and execute business in accordance with our core values of quality and excellence, can do attitude, respectful, truthful, and generous. Additionally, we’re looking for someone who understands perseverance “Grit”, is high-energy, highly competitive, passionate and relationship driven, listens as well as they speak, tenacious, relentless, resilient, confident, enjoys networking and possesses a strong overall business acumen.
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Ability to keep current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
• Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
• Work with the Sales & Engineering team to on-board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Manufacturing and/or Engineering preferred
• 5 years + proven account management or other relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization
(executive to C-level)
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
• Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
• Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Sales force and other support software
• Ability to travel 20-30%
Visit https://www.traceamatic.com/careers/ for a complete list of benefits.
Don't have a resume? Contact HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-641-6707.
Trace-A-Matic is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.