The purpose of the Life Choice Associate is to assist in the execution of the Coalition for Life mission of “Ending Abortion Peacefully and Prayerfully” through sidewalk counseling activities at the local abortion facility in collaboration with volunteers, churches, and donors. Furthermore, to assist with office and outreach-related tasks as assigned by superiors.
• 15-30 hours weekly
• Pray daily for Coalition For Life and the ending of abortion.
• Required to work ideally three sidewalk shifts a week.
• Maintaining equipment and signs at sidewalk counseling/prayer vigil location
• Maintain turnaround statistics, stories, and video footage
• Answer incoming calls
• Cleaning office
• Emailing/calling volunteers
• Organizing volunteers for events and campaigns
• Thanking/reassuring volunteers and donors
• Assisting with banquet and other fundraiser execution
• Assist in copying, printing, and mailing related tasks
**This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position.