McEvoy Ranch the best Olive in the world is offering a special opportunity to come join our amazing team. The Production Associate/Shipping Clerk is a temporary, seasonal role that works to pick, pack, label, and palletize all orders that leave the warehouse for ecommerce, Amazon, wholesale customers, and internal transfers. They also work as a team to Assembles Gift Sets/ Allocations for shipping out to clients and receiving shipments and verifying counts. Other duties include labeling products to company specifications to assure that the quality standards are achieved. We like to work hard and play hard. We believe in the team concept and are looking for a special person to join our team.
- Uses the FedEx and Fishbowl software to print sales orders and transfer requests
- Packs items carefully and with high standards to ship out
- Prints labels from FedEx software for application on the package
- Palletizes boxes for FedEx and for internal transfers
- Uses scan gun process for picking and packing internal transfers to move inventory to other locations
- Works with the team to ensure that all sales orders are fulfilled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives for continuous quality improvement
- Evaluates potential problems and makes initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervisor.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by supervisors.
2-3 Years of related experience in a warehouse environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Fishbowl Inventory Management Software or similar software
- Familiar with FedEx shipping software
- Production Oriented, with extremely high standards
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, and can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well on a team
- Ability to quickly shift priorities and tasks seamlessly in a changing work environment
- Detailed and accurate work product
- Ability to drive a forklift as bonus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to sit for long periods, frequent use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and push & pull at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, kneel, bend, reach out & above shoulder, stand & walking between buildings occasionally
- Frequent use of the senses of vision, hearing, smell, and touch
- Works frequently in varied temperatures
- Works mostly in an office environment, manufacturing and warehouse environments
- Occasional Travel
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Hourly rate of pay: $17.00 per hour