Andy's Sprinkler & Drainage, is seeking a motivated and positive person to fill our available Scheduling position! Andy's services customers in Dallas, Southlake, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Lubbock, Waco, and Charleston SC. We are looking for someone with great communication skills that is very detail oriented. Candidates with a strong background in customer service and scheduling experience would be a plus. If you love speaking with people and have a strong work ethic, this is the position for you!
Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting is well known in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex for serving families and commercial businesses since 1987. Our quality lawn sprinkler, landscape drainage and lighting system services are unparalleled. Our industry “know-how” has been unmatched for many years. Our high performance marketing team is successful in creating high demand and quality leads.
The main focus of this position is to take inbound customer calls, provide accurate information about the services we provide, schedule appointments for technicians related to sprinkler repairs, drainage needs, and landscape lighting needs.
- Provide initial service to customers and answer their questions and inquiries via phones, e-mails and social media
- Able to determine basic problems in queries
- Make people interested in the services and products offered by the company
- Update the database with possible changes and the customers' status.
- Able to cope with stressed, angry and confused customers or callers.
- Able to deal with tasks like call backs, disconnects, call transfers, messages and holds.
- Comply with the corresponding etiquette on the telephone in order to satisfy and please customers.
- Apply the methods of creating a positive rapport with callers or customers over the phone and the proper actions to control the telephone call.
- Apply specific skills related to questioning and listening in order to maintain an effective communication on the phone.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
Position Type and Hours of Work
Days and Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
During high peak season April - September weekend work schedules may be required
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Proven track record in sales
- Required language skills
Benefits (subject to company policy)
Health, Dental and Vision
Paid PTO Days
Simple IRA Retirement Plan
Paid National Holidays