To serve as company CNC Lathe Tool Maker.
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
1. Setup, program, and operate CNC Lathe
Marginal Job Functions: (if applicable)
1. Company maintenance support.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Blueprint reading, Micrometer reading, mathematics.
2. G code programing.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Trade school, apprenticeship, on the job training.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Lifting 50 lbs. pushing 50lbs, pulling 50 lbs.
2. Standing, eyestrain, fine motor skills.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required: